#KREWECHATS Episode 6: Account Based Marketing

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

See the video here: #KreweChats Episode 6: The One About ABM - YouTube

Learn each of our favorite songs!! (Playlist available here: KreweChats Favorite Songs - YouTube​)

Watch our panel of Ande Kempf​, Dory Viscogliosi​, Juli James​​, Sydney Mulligan​, Jenn DiMaria​, Joe Reitz​, and guest chatter Brent Evans​ discuss the ever popular topic of ABM, Account Based Marketing.

Account Based Marketing or ABM is the latest and greatest buzz word in the marketing world.  In this episode we discuss what it means to us as Marketo has just announce the release of their new ABM module that can be added on to our subscriptions.

Many of us have or will soon be getting our sneak peek at this exciting development, but wanted to bring our take to you and how this will be the path forward toward unifying Marketing and Sales teams for companies in achievement of further returns.

3 Comments
Joe_Reitz

Alt-Title: "In this episode, watch Joe struggle to get his mic working for 20 minutes."

Much more to come about ABM, and also more KreweChats! Stay tuned for the next episode on October 7th!

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Love the favorite songs segment. Great conversation. I think the ABM strategy is defined a little differently by each company, and it's so good to hear what we've done so far is similar to what your previous company did, Dory Viscogliosi, just on a smaller scale. Makes me feel more confident in the ABM arena. Super excited to get in to the ABM feature in Marketo!

Brandon_Redlin1
Level 1

Love what you're doing with #Krewechats, and this is a very relevant topic that a lot of people are trying to figure out right now. When I think of AMB, beyond thinking about "whales" and "aligning sales and marketing") which are all very important, I think is also important to note that it's about quality over quantity. Some of the best companies out there, like Marketo, were built on the inbound, "quantity model, but now that the market is saturated and "robo-spam" is killing the effectiveness of our efforts, a new, more strategic approach is needed.

Some of my favorite companies that are leading the AMB movement are Terminus, DemandBase, Everstring, Datanyze and Engagio.

I love geeking out about this stuff!