SOLVED

Marketo report

Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 2

Marketo report

Hi, 

I would like to know if there any way to export report that shows the sources types or specific information from our database.

thank you in advance,

Tal 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Marketo report

Hey,

If you have Revenue explorer subscription you can create lead analysis report and add any specific field according to requirement.

Also, you can create a smart list, edit the default view and add required fields in view. 

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hey,

If you have Revenue explorer subscription you can create lead analysis report and add any specific field according to requirement.

Also, you can create a smart list, edit the default view and add required fields in view. 

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2

Thank you. 

I don't have Revenue explorer subscription but I was able to find a report that can supply me some of the information.

I found - "People performance". 

I search for - person source from the whole database - then drill down to see the email addresses and it worked well.

Then, when I changed the filter to country or congress for example, the smart list was still "person source" and I couldn't reach the email addresses that I wanted. I tried to change it to the filter that I need but then Marketo didn't find any results.

My task is to find a report in Marketo that can display the whole database segmentation including email addresses - segmentation as country, person source, specialty.

Could you please assist me with this? 

thank you in advance,

Tal 

Highlighted
Level 2

Hi @Tal_Shuah 

You can create people performance reports to fetch data from the field level. E.g. you want to check how many leads are present in which country or you want to check how many leads are generated from which source. Reports depend upon the field you choose.

Thanks!