I wanted to see if anyone knows why a basic email campaign takes several hours or a day to send, whereas, with an A/B Test, the bulk of the emails are sent within the first hour (and then winner sent at least four hours later).
I usually do my client's emails as an A/B Test, and pick 95% to go initially and the remaining 5% to go to the Winning Test 24 hours later - the first round of 95% generally goes out within the first hour. Today, I sent their email out without a Test and, five hours later, only 90% of the emails have been sent...
Just curious if anyone knows of the reason for the time difference on these emails going out? Trying to make sure I maximize their needs!
Solved! Go to Solution.