Marketing Manager - Email & Marketo Administration, Mountain View, CA
The Marketing Manager will be a key individual contributor within the marketing team, reporting to the Director, Demand Generation. The ideal candidate must have experience in creating, executing and improving B2B focused email programs, administering Marketo and managing the integration between Marketo and SalesForce.
- Build and constantly improve company's email marketing strategy, test plans and overall program development while creating new flows, and nurture campaigns for prospects and customers.
- Manage prospect and customer database including creating and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Marketo.
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing.
- Develop and execute global demand gen campaigns end-to-end from target identification to post-campaign reporting.
- Manage A|B tests, and continuously optimize email templates and landing pages.
- Construct views and dashboards within Marketo for all campaigns, leads, prospects, opportunities, pipeline, contact, account and revenue activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of total experience with at least 2+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo (Marketo certified is a plus, SFDC experience is a plus)
- Experience executing marketing campaigns within Marketo, including database management, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Excellent writing skills, specifically copywriting targeted at the B2B buyer
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and close attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and requests
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies, business administration or related field
To apply for this position, please submit resume to email@example.com with "Marketing Manager - Marketo Admin" in the Subject.
Find out more about Egnyte.