What is the source/reason of this Change Data Value Activity? Is it Salesforce because there is no associated campaign name?
This is more in reference to Marketo remembering that email being unsubscribed in your system already so it's just automatically unsubscribing the record for you.
Here's 1 high level scenario.
- You have a record with the email "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- "email@example.com" unsubscribes
- You delete "firstname.lastname@example.org" as a record from your system
- You create "email@example.com" as a brand new record in your system
- Durable Unsubscribe kicks in as it remember this record as being unsubscribed and automatically unsubscribes this record
This is durable unsubcribe
This would mean that the unsubscribe field was manually checked by either someone in salesforce or in marketo via lead detail?
Retrieving data ...