Do you love to lead? Are you able to design, implement and optimise digital marketing campaigns in Marketo? Can you teach others to do what you do?
Are you an experienced marketer? Ready to take your career to the next level and share your skills with others?
At Squiz we are all about people. Through a combination of technology and services, we help our customers to deliver great customer experiences. We're a bunch of the industry's best and brightest and our mission is to empower clients all around the world. Just as DNA is the building block of life, our people are the building blocks of our business. Plus, did we mention we also have a flexible environment and a competitive benefits and salary package? If this sounds like an awesome opportunity and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Marketing Automation Consultant in Australia, keep reading!
Delivering targeted, personalised and automated communications for clients is a key focus of this role. This includes development of digital marketing strategy, providing guidance on best practice and governance in Marketo, as well as hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of client’s objectives.
You day to day tasks will include:
- Leading workshops including: digital marketing strategy; lead lifecycle and scoring; web personalisation; and nurture content.
- Delivering Marketo Core Concepts training
- Building and optimising email campaigns using supplied modular templates
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshooting issues related to list segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required.
- Based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Full time (part-time / job share will also be considered for the right applicant/s)
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with one or more enterprise level marketing automation tools (Marketo, Adobe Campaigns, Eloqua, ExactTarget etc)
- Able to demonstrate your ability to build complex programs in an enterprise level MA platform.
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as well as high attention to detail.
- A strong background in lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing is crucial.
- Present as a commercial and analytical marketer with a keen understanding of business drivers.
- Some travel required (within Australia / NZ)
So, if you want variety, challenge and fast career growth we'd love to talk!
Apply at www.squiz.net/careers or if you'd like more information contact me directly: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julie-westrup-b3823644/