We're building the marketing team at DreamBox Learning! We're a mission-driven company set out to transform the way the world learns through our K-8 digital math program. DreamBox Learning’s award-winning, online math software is a pioneer in the learning space, and with a recent investment from The Rise Fund, the world’s largest social impact investment fund, we are poised for even greater growth. Recently featured in national publications, (Fast Company, New York Times, the Economist, HuffPost, Business Wire, and TechCrunch to name a few) our adaptive technology, rigorous curriculum, and engaging, game-like environment work together to provide a unique learning experience that’s like no other.
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a central role in planning and executing all DreamBox digital marketing campaigns through channels including paid media, social, website, email, and marketing automation. The successful candidate has a driving curiosity about what works (and what doesn’t) in our digital marketing mix, and is ready to offer insights and recommendations on how to constantly optimize our efforts. Working collaboratively with other members of the marketing team and sales, you will execute email prospecting, nurturing, and digital advertising campaigns to build sales pipeline.
You understand lead management processes, the different types of digital marketing success metrics, and are passionate about ensuring lead and pipeline goals are met. Not only are you a fan of data, analytics, and reporting, but you are also ready to make recommendations based on this information, and are not afraid to test new initiatives to achieve the best results. Lastly, you thrive working in a fast-paced environment that is mission-driven with the goal of getting more kids on DreamBox!
What You'll be Doing:
- Build, execute, analyze, and optimize email drip prospecting and nurturing campaigns through our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Manage every aspect of our digital marketing mix including PPC, retargeting, social, emails, landing pages, and forms
- Monitor lead flow and performance including cost per engagement, leads, and opportunities with an eye toward generating high-quality leads that build the sales pipeline
- Discover trends and recommend optimizations to improve marketing campaign performance and budget allocations
- Manage the customer and prospect database and offer insights on segmentation that drives results
- Manage agencies and vendors as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven track record of developing/articulating a strategy and executing marketing programs that drive pipeline and revenue
- Experience managing paid media and digital advertising budgets
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or other Web coding languages a plus