We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and exceptional Marketing Ops Analyst with deep experience in Marketo to work with one of our fanciest clients (so fancy in fact that we can’t even mention them by name!).
Support the America field marketing team through programs and campaign execution, including tracking and dashboards. Manage tracking marketing tools such as Marketo, SFDC, etc. and create dashboards, reports and presentations to clearly communicate findings from initiatives to team and management. Track key performance indicators of campaigns: leads, follow up, pipeline, revenue. Manage telecalling follow-up process with external agency.
- Track performance of Americas field marketing campaigns to drive revenue
- Work on marketing automation tools such as Marketo, SFDC, etc. to report performance, manage attribution, manage telecalling follow-up process, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Americas Field marketing team as well as cross-functional teams (Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, etc. ) in the different US sub-regions
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Track key performance indicators of campaigns and manage campaign attribution
- Manage telecalling follow-up process and lead routing with external agency and prepare performance reports and presentations to clearly communicate findings and identify areas of improvement
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- In-depth understanding and experience with SFDC and Marketo
- Bachelor’s degree in coursework or work experience of a quantitative nature or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years in program or project management, preferably in a high tech company
- Experience planning and executing marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with dashboarding and reporting, involving datasets and multiple data sources
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver; capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and insights
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have Skills (not required)
- Experience managing operations of a telemarketing program
- Presenting to business stakeholders and experience in driving value for business
- Proven track record of organizational skills, with an ability to initiate, prioritize, and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance across leadership levels
- Experience in Enterprise account based marketing is a plus
Who Thrives with Us
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who leave their ego’s at home, and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the Coolest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand. You have to not only be prepared for the uncertainty that comes with working with a growing company, but you need to thrive in it. We work in a very FAST paced environment so put your seatbelt on!
About Marvel Marketers
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and Field Marketing/Events Consultancy and a Platimun Marketo Partner. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Maturity Curve.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
- Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
- Note: We do not support H1B Visas.
Supported by TalentX Staffing
We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.