Hi everyone - SAP Ariba is expanding our Demand Center and looking for a Marketo all-star to join our team! Check out job description below or on LinkedIn and reach out to me directly if you are interested - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no vendor inquiries, as we are solely looking for a full-time, permanent employee. Thank you!!
Marketing Automation Specialist, SAP Ariba
Job Description Overview:
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of marketing automation programs in support of company and market unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications and other marketing campaigns. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of marketing campaign best practices and applies them to the execution of our marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Integrated and Field marketing teams, sales teams, and Marketing Operations’ team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily management of Marketo instance and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications. Maintain strong integration between Marketo and SAP CRM.
- Design workflows and templates and execute progressive demand generation and nurture campaigns with Marketo.
- Collaborate with marketing to implement campaign forms, landing pages, emails, remarketing ads, progressive profiling and other technical integrations critical to the marketing engine.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Design Global specific campaigns working with Field Marketing teams on best practices and maintaining adherence to opt-in/email laws and regulations.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
- Partner with Marketing Program owners to support campaigns
- Data mine from prospects in CRM to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns.
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Defines and enforces brand standards and guidelines across marketing campaigns.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
- Experience with Marketo and CRM Systems (Marketo certification a plus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a campaign, gaining stakeholder alignment and gathering feedback
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with CMS applications
- Experience in mobile friendly or responsive design
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Marketing analytics experience a strong plus
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing)
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant Global B2B marketing experience building programs in Marketo