Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused on building an entirely new category of business communications that moves with you - from 50,000 ft above to 50 ft below.
Dialpad builds software for better communications at work. It empowers today’s anywhere worker to talk, text, make video calls, and meet online with customers and colleagues on any device. Today, we are the fastest growing communication provider with 35,000+ customers joining Dialpad’s mission to kill the desk phone. We are funded with $53 million by Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, WorkBench, Felicis, and Amasia Capital.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to drive growth across the entire customer lifecycle. You will work closely with our demand generation team to plan and execute email and online campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention. This role is an exciting opportunity to be a strategic part of a fast growing, high volume marketing team. The ability to handle a high volume of programs in a fast paced and creative environment is critical to success.
- Contribute to the overall growth and demand generation plan by partnering with different marketing functions and the sales organization
- Develop and execute lifecycle and growth programs that impact all stages of the funnel, including acquisition, conversion, retention, and win backs
- Plan and execute rapid A/B tests to optimize landing pages and email programs
- Understand the needs of our target audience, and translate those needs into creative and personalized marketing programs
- Analyze campaign performance and monitor reports to ensure we are on track to meet team goals
- Work with marketing and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting process
- A deep understanding of SaaS metrics, and how to deliver campaigns that improve performance
- Experience using a Marketing Automation system is required (Marketo highly preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring and reporting on growth initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Not afraid to be a team player/coach
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing organization
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do, not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work, but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> San Antonio <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.