NetGain Technologies, a leader in the Managed IT Services field, is looking to add a new business development professional to our team of performers. The model candidate will be competitive, goal-oriented, achievement oriented and an amazing on the phone. Our new team member will thrive in a small business environment where their contributions will have significant impact on the success of the company.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling to owners and executives of small businesses in a fairly competitive environment. The Business Development Representative will excel at finding new opportunities. This individual will be a hardworking, self-starter and will excel at developing new relationships and managing a sales process by phone. The perfect candidate will have a prior 12-month income of at least $40,000 and the strong desire to earn in excess of $60,000 in an uncapped commission environment.
NetGain Technologies helps organizations with managed IT services by becoming or augmenting their IT departments. With NetGain Technologies’ exceptional customer service, clients are prepared to navigate the rapid changes and development in today’s business landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hunting and prospecting activities including prospective via phone and email as well as social selling
- Leverage LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Marketo to nurture a pipeline of top prospective banking, healthcare and manufacturing clients in a 8 state market
- Educate small to midsized business shareholders about how managed IT services creates a strategic advantage for their organizations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent hunting and prospecting skills and a proven successful track record
- Two years’ experience in outbound telephone sales, preferred
- Team player with uncompromising integrity
- Comfortable using computer and basic office technology and programs
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
Comprehensive Compensation Plan, Benefits and Perks:
The Inside Sales Representative will receive a competitive starting salary with unlimited upside potential as well as health insurance, vision, dental, 401K, training, opportunity to earn company paid trips and more. To learn more about our organization visit us at www.netgainit.com.
Attached is more information about the position. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BDR job copy.pdf 479.5 KB