1 of 1 people found this helpful
20MM sends/yr is actually fairly large for Marketo users. My current system is even larger and we have had similar issues. If you want to get deep into this:
You can also use the Email Send program with HeadStart soon to queue up large sends 12 hours in advance. Typically, I send emails around 5-7am only and havent been experiencing issues in slowness.
I've also cleared out hundreds of triggers and experienced huge gains in speed with Marketo.
Things to consider
- how large are these sends? Can you stagger them? Are they batched or Engagements?
- Do you have to send all of the emails the same time or day? Friday and Saturday are under used.
- What webform triggers do you have setup and why? How many leads are filling out the form? What's supposed to happen?
- Michaela mentions triggers like Email is Delivered, etc...there's almost no reason to use such triggers.
- Is your Scoring clogging up the trigger queue?
- Did you ask Support about your trigger eval queue? That's probably the biggest culprit if you have lots of Visits or Clicks Triggers.