- Is the Marketo lead management app still available?
- Few months ago, in the set up (Enterprise/Unlimited Edition - Marketo Docs - Product Docs) required for marketo - SFDC integration, found there was a step which involves installing the Marketo Lead management app prior to the below steps:
- But this step of installing the Marketo Lead management app, is now NOT AVAILABLE in product docs and may i confirm if the app is no more available in https://appexchange.salesforce.com/ ?
- As a proof of statement please refer, page 8 in http://pages2.marketo.com/rs/marketob2/images/Marketo-and-SFDC-for-New-Customers.pdf , (would like to confirm if the set up involved in installing app is an old way of set up?)
- Initial set up required for Marketo to salesforce integration?
- As per the current product docs Enterprise/Unlimited Edition - Marketo Docs - Product Docs , does that mean only the 3 steps mentioned are sufficient to initiate the first time or initial set up of integration between, Marketo and salesforce? No more app / package required to be installed? If no, could you please help with sufficient details required to kickoff with integration?