Hi! I sent our weekly newsletter yesterday and did a subject line A/B test where 70% of the audience received the test and then the winning variant was supposed to be sent to the remaining 30%. The other 30% did not receive the test and Im wondering why that is? Did I put the wrong parameters in place?
Here's a screenshot of the test:
Im sure it's probably something very simple, but how would I be able to manually batch send the email to remaining 30%? Thanks!