I'm currently on the look out for someone to fill the below position here at Cornerstone OnDemand. We are looking for someone with some experience working with Marketo but doesn't have to be Marketo Certified. The role can be based in London, Paris or even remotely (within Europe) with 20-30% travel to either office depending on location.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on programming of our Marketo marketing automation system in EMEA for demand generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automated communications programs to support company and business objectives for the region.
This includes ownership for the setup, deployment, maintenance, management and reporting of online marketing efforts, in support of customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty communications.
This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups.
Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical.
- implementing email design, content and deliver on time quality targeted emails for enhanced marketing automation
- maintaining and reporting of Marketo outbound automated marketing campaigns
- troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- working with the rest of marketing to develop email marketing strategies/implementation plans, design and execute Email automated marketing campaigns and programs
- creating of email/landing pages/templates and web form templates
- support Marketo integrated webinar program for increased lead qualification, education and awareness
- expand knowledge of basic online marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly
- measure and report demand programs with EMEA Field Marketing Managers, to recommend changes and improvements for increased demand
- assisting with list scrubbing and data imports and other marketing related activity, as required. For example, involvement in event projects
Required Skills and Experience
- Marketo marketing automation experience and depth of knowledge of the system is essential to the role Salesforce.com integration with Marketo Database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- E-mail marketing best practices and A/B testing
- List acquisition and import
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organisational skills
- Fluent in English is a must. Additional languages are a strong advantage
Please forward CV's or recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org