Hi Marketing Nation!
I am happy to announce that I am hiring someone on my team to manage the day to day user group program. We are looking for someone with at least a year of marketing experience (including Marketo and some kind of customer facing experience) so we can continue to provide the best customer service to our advocates.
If you know of anyone based in the Bay Area, please let me know! Apply here: Marketing Specialist Job at Marketo in San Francisco Bay Area | LinkedIn
The full-time position is on Marketo’s Customer Marketing team. The role will be focused on providing support to the Marketing Nation’s advocates, particularly User Group Leaders, as well as driving engagement in our online customer community with 60K members of the Nation. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with Marketo and has had success in a customer-facing role. We are looking for someone who is energetic, attention to detail, and thrives on creating new ways to streamline processes and make customers successful. This role also requires partnering with subject matter experts across other departments. Ability to handle a high volume of programs in a very fast paced, collaborative environment is critical to success.
- Build and develop strategic customer advocacy relationships with MUG Leaders in support of increasing membership and engagement in the overall program
- Coordinate logistics of meetings with MUG Leaders
- Manage all meeting communications for all of our 50+ active groups through Marketo
- Maintain external and internal communications and promotion of meetings to ensure high participation
- Develop and execute a plan to develop productive working relationships with sales and customer success and regularly engage them in meetings both virtually and in person
- Support leaders in planning resources and logistics as needed, such as securing Marketo speakers, working with Partners to secure space, food and beverage, etc.
- Onboard current and new leaders on the new process of MUG communications
- Track and report metrics on communications and develop a plan for improvement over time
- Work with stakeholders to support revenue goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Marketo skills; Marketo Certified a plus
- Experience with Jive – X Cloud a Plus
- Bachelor’s degree. Emphasis in business, marketing, or related field a plus
- 1+ years of related customer-facing marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in highly dynamic environment
- Successful experience working with customers to engage them in building their respective group membership and work with them to plan and execute meetings