This position plays a key role as the leader of our global brand and messaging execution efforts. You will be responsible for corporate communications, events, public relations, creative services, and community management. We’re a fast-growing tech company, and this position is the perfect opportunity to join a growing Marketing team and help build out the MarCom function.
So what will you be doing when you join the SiteCompli team?
- Corporate Branding – Our product saves our clients a tremendous amount of time and money, and we need you to get that message out. From leveraging our passionate client base for case studies to identifying and securing speaking opportunities for our talented staff, you’ll be the go-to person for sending forth the SiteCompli story.
- Events Management – We’ve got a host of events coming up this year, everything from corporate tradeshows to virtual webinars. We want you, our logistics-minded events guru, to make them run seamlessly. You’ll help with everything events-related – coordination, logistics, press, and all the other nitty-gritty details involved in running a successful event. You’ll make the events themselves seem effortless, even though we’ll know you’re the mastermind who triple-checked every minute detail.
- Social Media Management – You’re passionate about effective, smart, B2B social media strategy. You’ll own our LinkedIn and Twitter presence and leverage new channels to broadcast the SiteCompli message. We’re looking for you to take our great product and position in the marketplace and capitalize on it with an effective B2B social agenda.
- Creative Services Creation and Coordination – We all know that sometimes, we do judge books by their covers. From case studies to white papers to the occasional swag, you’ll be responsible for making sure we make a good impression with our visually pleasing and pixel-perfect collateral. You don’t need to be a designer yourself (though if you’ve got the chops, we’ll make use of them!), but you do need to be a strong project manager who can identify the need for materials and manage the deadlines around their creation.
So, do you have what it takes?Desired Background/Capabilities:
- You’ve got 2+ years of experience running corporate marketing/communications with a focus in public relations, branding, corporate events and presence, and web marketing
- You thrive in a startup environment and you’re excited to lay the foundation for scalable growth within the corporate communication department. When we look up “driven” in the dictionary, we find your picture
- You’ve overseen the design and production of print materials and publications
- You possess a strong understanding of the digital space, influencers, and the B2B buying cycle
- You are smart, flexible, and love working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You adapt quickly to change and are masterful at establishing and managing priorities
SiteCompli is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.