EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER # 1825951
NVIDIA is looking for an Email Marketing Manager. As part of our Digital Marketing Operations team, you will help marketing partners across NVIDIAs various business units implement and deliver highly effective email campaigns. You will be responsible for developing and implementing programmatic and manual email programs with the goal of successfully engaging, retaining, and nurturing consumers, developers and businesses alike across NVIDIA. We are looking for a passionate direct marketer who has experience driving successful campaigns and who is relentless in their approach to testing and optimization.
- Drive the calendaring, testing strategy, execution, and analysis for campaigns across NVIDIA.
- Provide guidance on email best practices during creative process and development.
- Design and execute tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable insights in support of the business objectives.
- Own campaign setup for programmatic and manual email campaign launches, ensuring on-time deployments.
- Partner with teams across the organization to execute flawlessly on campaign plan including making sure that relevant campaign, offer, and test plan tracking is in place.
- Analyze campaign performance, summarize key insights, and offer recommendations.
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and process.
- Monitor Marketo usage to ensure business rules are being adhered to and assist key users in expanding their use and knowledge of the system.
- 3+ years experience in consumer based email marketing and/or engagement marketing.
- Demonstrabale knowledge of email best practices extending to targeting, creative, messaging, CAN-Spam legislation, and email performance metrics.
- Results-driven and action-oriented with the ability to act intuitively.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to influence great outcomes across an organization with evolving requirements.
- Familiar with HTML, personalization and database management.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with segmentation, tracking and finding and delivering key insights.
- B2B marketing experience a plus.
- Marketo Experience a plus, but must have experience working with email services providers (ESPs), specifically campaign setup, building filters for list segmentation, personalization and automation.
- An understanding of Salesforce and CRM integration is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor degree
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer