If you or someone you know is interested in a Digital Marketing Manager position - please definitely let me know
Digital Marketing Manager - Avetta
Job Description: The Digital Marketing manager works closely with senior management and the marketing team to manage the corporate website and is responsible for effective design and execution of the company Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies. Performs campaign research, setup and execution of digital marketing campaigns within prescribed marketing budgets. Monitors, measures and provides relevant reports to measure campaign performance and effectiveness. Responsible for content management and administration of the corporate website.
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
· Keyword management
· Manage Adwords budget and content (Google, Bing, etc.)
· Campaign research, setup, execution, management, optimization and reporting
· Performance measurement and reporting, including Google Analytic goals, Google Linkage, and AdWords conversion tracking.
· Assist in identifying and monitoring Key Performance Indicators ( KPIs ) and create and provide management reporting
· Content management
· improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Administration of Corporate Website
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and trends and competitors data
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
· Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
· Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
· Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
· Experience in web design, UX and responsive design
· Experience in campaign, lead and CRM management
· Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrated work experience in web/digital marketing
· Five (5) plus years of related industry experience
· Experience Adword management across platforms to drive campaigns and leads
· Advanced skills in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google, SEO, SEM