This checklist pertains to the issues generated in the Marketo-SFDC sync, this checklist helps in trouble shooting the errors in general scenarios:
- The access level(field permissions/profile) has been changed in marketo.
- IF same salesforce is used for multiple lines of business and the marketo user does not has the access to the specific record type.
- Check the validation rules for the fields from the sales force side( currency,etc)
- In case of campaign Ids, the campaign is activated.
- The correct status is available in the SFDC as in case of Marketo.
- All the mandatory fields for the sales force sync are provided.
- The Contact in the salesforce should never be updated as lead in marketo.
- The Source of the lead should always be there for the data hygiene of the Lead data base.