Analysis should be a habit and it has to be followed by actions.
Document your findings and if possible discuss them with your team.
Your numbers share a story and if you listen to what they say there are lots of learnings that you can get from spending some time understanding your reports.
This is one example that I recently went through:
What did we notice?
- Our old subject line performed better. Our Open Rates were higher.
- By including a video link our CTR went from 13% to 29%.This is a huge improvement.
- The unsubscribes from the older version were double (even when open rates were higher)
So what can we do next?
- Can we possibly change the subject line to the best performing one?
- Review after a similar period of time to understand if these change had an impact in your results.