APPLY NOW: Career Search
Our employees tell us they love working for a global organization focused on collaboration, teamwork and customer outcomes. Since 1979, QAD has provided solutions and services for customers in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial and life sciences industries so they can better align daily operations with their strategic goals. We offer an amazing culture and comprehensive suite of health and wellness benefits so that employees can focus on helping customers reach our vision for them: the Effective Enterprise.
As the Marketing Systems Developer, you will be primarily responsible for the technical aspects of the systems used to carry out integrated marketing programs to nurture leads and engage customers. You will also leverage marketing automation experience, technical development experience, and awareness of modern best practices, to identify and guide improvements to current best practices in the areas of campaign execution, user/customer experience, analytics, lead nurturing, system integration, and database management.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical design, development, and troubleshooting support primarily to Marketing Operations team. Ownership of technical aspects of our Marketing Automation platform, including landing page templates, email templates, system integrations / APIs, and UTM parameters.
- Support, train, and advise our global marketers on established digital marketing and marketing automation best practices, software, and policies. Work with global field marketing on development of marketing programs and campaigns. Consult on marketing best practices for email deliverability, effectiveness, brand consistency, and customer/user experience.
- Coordinate across teams to gather requirements, work with the team to determine best solution, and build final solution. Technical support cross-team projects in the areas of Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, CRM, and Global Events as needed. Apply best practice approaches and continuous improvement to ensure scale, automation, and performance of all supported solutions.
- Maintain awareness of modern marketing automation best practices in B2B.
- Using Marketo marketing automation platform, setup and execute marketing programs designed to communicate with existing customers and nurture leads for new customers.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in engineering-related field, e.g. software engineering, computer science, science, statistics
- Object-oriented programing experience required.
- 1-2 years of experience with Marketing Automation platforms (preferably Marketo) required.
- Experience with inbound marketing tactics (PPC, SEO) and front-end web design/development an advantage.
- This individual must be able to lead projects from strategy to execution and develop an excellent understanding of the underlying dynamics of a Marketo and SFDC integration.
- Comfortable developing across integrated systems with a working knowledge of MVC, FTP, and APIs is desired.
- Database management, lead generation, and lead nurturing experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to synthesize data, summarize issues, and think outside the box is essential.
- Comfortable working with and effectively supporting a global matrixed field marketing organization.