Apply Now: GitLab - Marketing Program Manager
THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY.
- The marketing program manager will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and Sales Development.
- Manage business-to-business marketing programs in Marketo for email campaigns, event promotion, event follow up, drip email nurture series, webinars, and content.
- Work closely with content and design teams to create landing pages in Unbounce for webinar registration and gated content.
- Maintain marketing database segmentation to ensure any communications delivered are relevant to the audience receiving them.
- Work closely with product marketing on mapping marketing database segmentation to personas.
- Ensure all Marketo programs are linked to salesforce.com campaigns to ensure accurate campaign ROI tracking.
- Analyze email, webinar, and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team.
- Facilitate a marketing program retrospective following completion of each marketing program.
- Create email and landing page split tests to improve the team's understanding of what subject lines, headers, images, copy, and calls-to-action are most effective.
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to become an expert on the company's lead funnel - from web visitor to customer and everything in-between.
- Participate in marketing technology evaluation.
- Document all processes in the handbook and update as needed.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Deep empathy for our audience of developers and IT leaders. Our community is changing the world, and you want to help accelerate their success through relevant, useful communications.
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that spam, unclear directions, and unnecessary clicks/forms/inputs can be incredibly annoying.
- Power user of marketing automation software (Marketo preferred).
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team.
- Experience with Open Source software, and/or the developer tools space is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Be familiar with or ready to learn how to use GitLab and Git.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.