Marketing Operations/Demand Generation Manager
Do you enjoy connecting with people to match problems with solutions? Do you enjoy the thrill of a hunt? Do you like to think and communicate creatively? Are you Opportunity and revenue-minded? If so, we’d like you to join our rapidly growing team here at CENTRL.
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance and Third Party Vendor Risk. Privacy is one of the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL's platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
About this Position
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a world-class team during an exciting time of growth. You’ll apply your demand generation expertise to increase inbound and outbound leads with well-crafted and executed campaigns. It will be your responsibility to create and execute demand generation strategies that enable CENTRL to exceed sales pipeline and bookings targets each and every quarter.
You’ll work closely with members of the Marketing and Sales teams and broader CENTRL organization to develop demand generation strategies and tactics and see those through to fruition. You’ll test new channels as well as optimize and scale campaigns to enhance our brand and generate revenue for CENTRL.
You'll also support the management of our digital presence: That means updating our corporate website, some creative design, & graphic creation.
What will you be doing?
- Diligently execute campaigns and manage projects which fill our sales pipeline
- Be responsible for MQLs, SQLs, and overall pipeline, while maintaining and developing a great brand for CENTRL
- Diligently measure the effect of marketing campaigns and channels to iterate on our growth strategies quickly
- Manage & support growth marketing & demand generation initiatives through digital marketing campaigns including SEM, SEO, online and social media marketing, and online content distribution.
- Proactively identify new channels and strategies that will drive business growth
- Work closely with Sales to optimize lead handoff and conversion
- 3-5 years (post-college) of experience in B2B marketing, preferably enterprise software/SaaS, with at least 2 years of demand generation experience
- At least one year of hands-on experience using Marketo, and CRM (Salesforce.com). You will own our Marketo instance.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns to drive MQLs/SQLs.
- Successful track record of generating and nurturing leads through digital, email, and other channels
- Writing clear and concise emails as well as building nurturing flow emails
- At least one year of experience with graphics & video editing programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere a huge plus
- Performance and metrics driven; as an analytical marketer, owning a number motivates you and you believe that measurement and iteration are keys to a successful marketing strategy
- Adaptability; fast-growing and ever-changing work environments excite you
Our ideal candidate looks something like:
- Is a data geek and loves building out measurable campaigns.
- Has a background in promoting brands and increasing sales through multiple digital marketing channels.
- Is experienced in SEO, SEM, content marketing, and influencer marketing
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS and web best practices
- Understands that social media is more than just posting updates; you believe in optimization.
- Possesses a natural, human-centered style to content and makes email marketing feel personal.
- Has excellent communications skills, and an ability to quickly communicate the right message and paired with the right imagery to maximize impact.
- Has a passion for promoting products and services to customers and businesses cross digital channels.
- Are a habitual experimenter who likes to try out various ways to improve funnel metrics while using data to understand what is or isn't working and why.
- BS / BA degree required.
- Some travel (10%-15%) required
- Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY: Direct Email: email@example.com