Here's your opportunity to gain the knowledge and confidence to take and pass the MCE test. The training and insights will be provided from several of our current and experienced members. The goal is to get everyone ready and prepped in time to take the test by the upcoming Marketo Summit in March. The study group will meet virtually and a couple of times in person over the next several weeks.
Even if you don't want to take the MCE test, join and participate to learn more - don't miss out!
Here are the dates and schedule of topics covered:
• February 8th: Program Fundamentals
• February 15th: Targeting and Personalization
• February 22nd: Analytics and Reporting
• February 27th: MUG Meeting in person and review with the group, 3:30 PM at WGU Campus (in person)
• March 8th: Lead Management
• March 15th: Implementation and Operations
• March 18 -22: Final Review meeting/discussion (virtual or in person)
Time: Noon - 1:00 pm for the Friday meetings
Where: At your desk! (virtual)
We need everyone interested to sign up and take a short survey, so we can coordinate the logistics and have some idea on the mix of the group. Sign up by this Wednesday so we finalize details.