To all the Salt Lake City User Group members who attended and participated in our first 'virtual' meeting this month, thank you! We had a pretty good turnout overall. This meeting format was a result of several members request, so we hope that you found this type of meeting format beneficial - love to get your feedback and insights, let us know! We missed the rest of you this month and hope to see you at our meeting next month in person!
We were privileged to hear from Tom Rozdeba from Vidyard talking about the use of video in our marketing efforts and how it integrated into Marketo for reporting, tracking. We learned how easy and simple it is to incorporate video into everyday use, such as email responses to building individual personalization in the videos themselves. Tom mentioned a 'FREE TOOL' (Vidyard GoVideo) from Vidyard that you can download to start your video marketing journey to test it - so check it out! We also want to thank Vidyard for hosting the virtual meeting as our sponsors.
If you missed the virtual MUG meeting, click here to listen and watch the presentation and discussion
In addition, you can check out this site for more materials and insights on video marketing provided by Vidyard to help in your video marketing efforts.
The meeting also had some housekeeping items, specifically around the upcoming Marketo Summit this next week. So if you are attending, check out the housekeeping slides attached and these key points:
- Sign up and plan your Summit sessions and experience: https://events.marketo.com/summit/2018/agenda/sessions2018/
- Get Marketo Certified - Register to take the MCE Exam and receive $50 off: https://events.marketo.com/summit/2018/university/certification
- MUG Meet Up Area: Zen Zone in the Expo Hall. Available the entire conference and a great spot to meet up
- MUG User Lunch: Tuesday, May 1st, located near the regular Summit lunch area. Table placards with the region/location.
- THE SLC MUG WILL PLAN TO MEET UP FOR LUNCH FOR ALL WHO ARE ATTENDING - PLAN TO ATTEND & SEE YOU THERE!
If you are attending the Marketo Summit, let me (Trent Cross ) know so we can connect. But at the minimum, let's plan to meet for lunch during the special MUG Lunch meeting location set aside by Marketo on Tuesday.
Our next local meeting will be an 'in-person' meeting for our annual SLC MUG May 16th Meeting - Marketo Marketing Summit Review and "Ah-ha" moments (or "Oh-no") as we look forward to discussions, insights, and recap from the Marketo Summit from those that attended (hosted at the MarketStar South Jordan office location)
Cheers and have a successful month! Hope to see many of you at the Summit and of course our user group meeting next month!
Andrew & Trent
Salt Lake City Marketo User Group Co-Leaders