The National Board of Medical Examiners is an independent, not-for-profit organization that provides high-quality examinations for the health professions. NBME has nearly 500 employees and is located in Philadelphia's University City neighborhood, home to some of the country's most esteemed universities, nonprofit research institutes, and research and teaching hospitals.
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategy and revenue generation of a portfolio of products. Responsible for customer acquisition including direct business development efforts, including using some outsourced resources.
What you can expect to do
Here are just a few things you can expect to do as the Product Marketing Manager:
- Develop the product strategy and product marketing mix for new product development.
- Ensure translation and representation of product strategic priorities in customer marketing plans and positioning.
- Report progress of marketing plans to leadership.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from a go-to-market perspective, including working with operational stakeholders on needed productivity until product is ready for sunsetting.
- Business development such as lead generation and lead conversion.
- Create a value proposition and ensure differentiation and relevance in the market.
- Develop tools to support the promotion of the value proposition to prospective customers.
- Conduct pricing and profitability analysis to understand the potential impact of product policy changes on new product launches and changes to product positioning.
Can you bring this to the table?
- Experience serving as the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Proactively driving customer engagement throughout the product life cycle.
- Previous experience developing and executing a marketing plan that resulted in increased revenue.
- Experience conducting market analysis.
- Ability to influence outcomes with a professional demeanor.
- Creativity that comes the insights of others.
- Ability to accomplish objectives in a collaborative work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product strategy and marketing in healthcare.
- Required experience using Marketo.
- Bachelor's degree emphasis in marketing (MBA preferred).
If this sounds like your dream job, submit your resume to Job Listings - National Board of Medical Examiners Jobs. If you want you can email me at email@example.com, or call at 215-495-1576. WARNING: If you call, you better be prepared to bring. I'm not your average recruiter.
The NBME offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a rewarding work environment.
The NBME is an equal opportunity employer.