Hello! GLG is hiring a New York based Demand Generation Manager focused on the client. If you've worked in demand gen and are interested in working on programmatic campaigns geared towards increasing product usage, this is the role for you!
The Manager, Client Demand Generation will be responsible for developing strategies and campaigns that support GLG’s client-facing demand generation strategy across all sectors – financial services firms, professional services firms and corporations. Reporting to the VP, Marketing Operations you will develop, execute and measure initiatives that drive revenue by generating usage of GLG’s services along the client lifecycle. Demand generation generally, and client engagement in particular, is a newly-created function within GLG Marketing. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can roll up his/her sleeves and that has the know-how, experience, curiosity, and ability to drive results. Success in the role will require close partnering with business unit marketing VPs, Product Management and Engineering, Sales and Customer Solutions to drive strategy and campaigns. Functional orchestration in strategy, planning, execution, cross-team collaboration, data and analytics and reporting are key.
The ideal candidate will know how to cross-functionally understand what it takes to build a client engagement strategy, be accountable for critical pipeline and conversion targets, and work collaboratively with key stakeholders across marketing, business units, Sales and Client Solutions teams to successfully align with company objectives.
- Construct a best-in-class practice and supporting processes to identify and address opportunities to drive client activity by deploying 1-to-many strategies along the client lifecycle.
- Build a multi-faceted strategy across business units, client types and content types – starting with recommendations – to deliver a high degree of relevance and stimulate demand.
- Create and deploy always-on and targeted automated campaigns to deliver relevant and actionable content to clients – either directly or in collaboration with Client Solutions or Sales – with clear goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Grow marketing contribution to revenue by creating and executing the client-facing demand generation campaigns.
- Develop benchmarks, track and report on metrics to capture conversions and resulting revenue driven from marketing activities, and develop key indicators to track expected delivery of growth.
- Collaborate across Marketing to ensure client-facing demand generation activities integrate with and align to other marketing efforts targeting clients.
- Collaborate across GLG to contribute to the optimization and maintenance of Salesforce and our various databases in order to ensure a strong data foundation for all client-facing engagement.
- 5-7 years hands-on experience in a B2B demand generation and/or client engagement environment
- Analytical and willing to roll up the sleeves, with the ability to capture and share key data, insights and use data to drive key strategies and decisions
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM software) and Marketo and other marketing and sales technology; familiar with the principles of design and management of a customer database
- Should be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects; must be comfortable setting priorities and communicating to others
- Proven track record of expanding engagement through innovative strategies and execution
- Working knowledge of client profiles and workflow across financial services, professional services and corporate markets
- Collaboration and communication, including strong relationship skills and focus on team building
- Able to deal with ambiguity, cross-functional and multitask projects
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast paced, highly-matrixed work environment