Marketing Operations Analyst
As a key member of Dyn Oracle’s Marketing Operations Team, the Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for managing and implementing our digital marketing programs via Marketo. You will be working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and marketing team to build and optimize digital campaigns for email marketing, lead nurturing, content promotion and events. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented and passionate about getting things done, employing his/her Marketo digital marketing expertise, and being hands on within marketing automation and CRM software.
- You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring Marketo programs. This includes coordinating with marketing team to understand requirements, campaign setup, smartlist development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, program analytics and more.
- Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Own the implementation, vendor relations and reporting of specific marketing programs in collaboration with the Demand Generation team.
- Apply your marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
- Create reports for the marketing team and leadership on actionable marketing trends
- You are highly motivated, collaborative, detail-oriented and obsessed with achieving great results.
- You are well-rounded and understand marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing.
- You are a problem solver who is excited about getting to the core of the issue and identifying solutions.
- You have experience working with multiple groups, specialize in marketing operations, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily...you win best “all around.”
- You plan, organize, schedule and manage in a highly efficient, productive manner.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills.
- You are an analytical thinker that is always looking for ways to optimize processes and campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Marketo or Eloqua capabilities including understanding the demand generation process.
- Experienced Salesforce.com CRM power user
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
- Must have excellent MS Office skills
- Experience reporting from Salesforce and Marketo or Eloqua
- Experience managing third party marketing programs, a plus.
- Core values: trust, passion, performance and respect
You can apply here Marketing Operations Analyst Jobs in Brighton and Hove - Oracle + Dyn - Wired Sussex or get in touch with Maria Kershaw on firstname.lastname@example.org