Hey Los Angeles Friends,
I recently published this video on how to use the Marketo commmunity: Tips & Tricks to Get More From the Marketo Community Online
Hope you find it helpful.
Hear are some the the key take-aways:
- Use the main search at the top right hand corner versus any other search
- Bookmark Product docs, Marketo University and Job Opportunities
- Make sure to FOLLOW your favorite places, like Job Opportunities and your User Group
- When using search, take into account these three things
- Better to use keyword search than long tail search
- Reference the "helpful" tags
- Keep in mind that posts published several years ago may not be relevant today
- When asking questions, include screenshots and be as descriptive as possible
- When browsing blog posts, use the "filter by author" feature to have a much more manageable view
- When playing the Marketo community game to earn points, go for the big badges that are worth a lot of points, and always take advantage of the badges that can be earned multiple times.