The Demand Generation Manager supports the Marketing and Sales teams as a whole in all activities that generate and nurture Bluecore’s sales pipeline. The role requires extensive organized B2B Demand Generation experience and the ability to manage, execute and measure marketing campaigns autonomously. This position is highly visible to all levels and departments within the organization and requires ambitious and diverse marketing skills in multiple disciplines that will drive sales into the organization as Bluecore continues to scale.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of lead and demand generation activities across multiple channels with main target to contribute quality engagement and leads for our sales organization including but not limited to: managing our marketing automation system, building and executing all email and cross channel nurture streams for the full customer journey, working closely with Content, Sales and Events to execute strategic and timely messaging, owning the lead scoring and qualification process Identifying areas of opportunity within customer segments to increase conversion, project managing integrated campaigns, managing Lead Opportunities and Campaigns in our CRM to ensure timely outreach and reporting of events, and own the constant monitoring of our Data Hygiene
- Co-create the Demand Generation budget with the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to ensure economically efficient growth. Monitor program spend and make recommendations for the company’s growth
- Lead the creation and implementation of the buyer journey and experience through relevant and timely nurturing of content and sales outreach messaging.
- Segment our existing lead database and create relevant drip campaigns to revive old leads
- Build and optimize key digital channels and Inbound (social, SEM/SEO, email, webinars, content marketing), and be a strong influencer in maximizing Return on Investment from existing Market Development Outbound efforts
- Partner with the Marketing Content team to develop compelling content that drives high impact marketing campaigns ands align with buyer’s journey maps
- Partner and coordinate with our Events team to execute communications for all of our trade shows and other event marketing projects and ensure proper campaign attribution.
- Develop effective program marketing mix to attain Enterprise and MM lead targets and revenue goals; create an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan utilizing various marketing tactics including email, advertising, events, 3rd party engagements, thought-leadership opportunities, etc.
- Implement best practices approach to campaign development and execution to ensure maximum impact and alignment between internal teams
- Recommend various marketing channels including events, industry associations, online communities, publications
- Manage and continually optimize a marketing budget across channels such as SEO/SEM, email, social, retargeting and native content ads
- Constant optimization of digital marketing efforts using data, testing, and critical thinking to get the best possible results
- Partner with Sales Operations in maintaining a highly integrated tech stack, providing recommendations on new tools as required, to help improve marketing efficiency, better tracking and tighter reporting on pipeline impact
- A BA or BS in Business or Marketing from an accredited university with a minimum of 5 years experience in B2B marketing programs and demand generation, both developing and executing programs.
- Marketo Certification a plus
- A demonstrated track record of customer acquisition across multiple channels, including Social, Paid Media, and Content Syndication.
- Experience in running Account Based Marketing tactics a plus.
- Exceptional proficiency at learning complex software solutions combined with the ability to explain the products in a manner consumable by both inexperienced and experienced customers
- Superior communication skills both oral and written with a high level of comfort in influencing without authority over the phone and in person.
- Excellent multitasking acumen that is capable of tackling challenging and diverse tasks simultaneously, strong organizational skills, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Superior professionalism, resourcefulness and judgment
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.