1) Once created, custom fields can be... (Choose all that apply)
2) Out-of-the-box fields in Marketo can be... (Choose all that apply)
3) The follow-up action after submitting a form can be defined...
A) From the form asset itself
B) From the landing page where the form is placed
C) From both of the above
D) From none of the above
4) When importing a list into Marketo, selecting the 'Skip new people' mode will...
A) De-duplicate any existing leads and only update new info for existing records
B) Create a static list of existing records without logging any activity, updating any data or creating new leads
C) Skip any updates to existing records and only create new leads that didn't exist in the database
D) Skip any updates to existing records and only create new leads that didn't exist in the database
E) Have no effect on the import process
5) Archiving images...
A) Removes them completely from your Marketo instance
B) Allows you to simplify your image library by hiding images you no longer use
C) Means they no longer appear in landing pages you created
D) None of the above
6) A marketer has created a new alias for field Billing Address, called Postal Address. What will happen when importing a new static list into the database with a header column set to Postal Address but no field with this name in the system?
A) Marketo will create a new field called Postal Address in order to populate the new information
B) Marketo will update field Billing Address with any data under Postal Address from the file
C) Marketo will reject any data under Postal Address, as no field with that name is set in the system.
7) Which of the following are examples of Channels? (Choose all that apply)
8) Which program type will be a logic companion for the following channels? (Choose all that apply)
A) Program: Event. Channel: Customer dinner
B) Program: Email. Channel: Newsletter
C) Program: Engagement. Channel: Blog
D) Program: Event (Webinar). Channel: Industry (Retail)
9) Which of the following assets can be cloned? (Choose all that apply)
C) Landing pages
10) Which of the following assets need to be approved? (Choose all that apply)
C) Landing pages