Thanks to everyone who came out for the Inaugural Baltimore MUG! And a special thanks to LMO Advertising for letting us use their awesome office space, and to SnapApp.com for providing food, drinks and swag!
Here are some highlights of our meeting:
- We had excellent presentations from Emily Webster on Spring Cleaning your Marketo instance, and on Interactive Content from Vanessa Porter of SnapApp.com.
- As a group we decided it might be easier for everyone to meet earlier in the day, some time between 4-4:30 to 6, for future meetings
- There were a lot of topics suggested for future meetings, a few of them included
- Email creative, best practices
- Emails creative, the design approach vs. data approach
- A/B Tests, how to create and track them, and results
- Reporting workarounds (since Marketo's reporting isn't up to par!)
We'd like to have another meeting in June that covers the cool stuff the marketeers attending the Marketo Summit learned. I'll get something on the calendar asap.
Finally, we're always in need of presenters, a location to host the meeting, and sponsors to provide food/drinks. If you can help with any of these, please let me know.