Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at ReadyTalk
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Learn from webinar experts about best practices to promoting, hosting, and following up for your next lead gen event. ReadyTalk’s Justin McHeffey explains the formula to drive higher registration and attendance rates with email invitations, as well as creating an effective title to catch the attention of more prospects. Qualify more leads with in-event engagement tools and learn how to improve audience interest with a great webinar content strategy. Get the most out of Marketo — discover the tricks to fast follow up and hand off better leads to your sales team!
- 3:00-3:15 – Arrivals and networking
- 3:15-3:30 – Introductions and housekeeping
- 3:30-3:45 – Clari Presentation: When Sales Reps Don’t Log Contacts to the CRM
- 3:45-4:30 – ReadyTalk Presentation: Be a Webinar Rockstar
- 4:30-5:00 – Discussion
- Date: Wednesday, October 10th
- Time: 3:00-5:00 pm MT
1900 16th Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Parking: Visitors can park in the 1900 16th Street parking garage (labeled Davita). There’s also limited street parking available on Delgany Street, west of 15th Ave.
- Arrivals: Take the middle elevator to the 6th floor and join us in the “Market” conference room.
See you then!
Marisa Rybar and Ginger Wilson
Marketo User Group Co-Leaders
1900 16th Street Denver United States