Event has ended
The Digital Marketing Summit presentation series is in Charlotte in October. Since we have a lot of talented guest speakers and thought leaders who are in town, I’ve asked a few of them to join us for a Virtual AND a LIVE presentation this month at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is 1 block away from the Charlotte Convention Center.
This month’s topic: Nurturing for E-Commerce process
Our topic this month is E-Commerce. We’ll offer two 20-minute sessions in this meeting with an open question and answers from our audiences, both in-person and .
First, the presentation with Robyn Johnson centers around growing your e-commerce business using Amazon’s marketplace and building data driven marketing assets that nurture leads while complying with Amazons Terms of Service agreements.
Then in our second presentation, Carissa Russell – one of the newest members of Marketo’s Fearless 50 – will guide us through the Marketo instance of Currents by GE and how they segment and nurture their base of customers.
What you’ll learn
- Incorporate the Amazon marketplace as part of your overall e-commerce strategy
- Build Amazon-compliant marketing assets to nurture e-commerce purchases
- Upsell and cross-sell new e-commerce customers
- Create customer satisfaction, positive reviews, and word of mouth advertising for your products
- Track your existing Marketo leads as they enter and progress through your e-commerce platform using Marketo munchkin code
How to Join the Virtual Meeting Room
If you're from out of town and would like to attend the event, register to join the session in our Zoom meeting room.
Strategic Amazon Consultant | E-commerce Management
Best from the Nest
Current powered by GE
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 2, 2018 1:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Oct 2, 2018 2:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Hilton Garden Inn, Charlotte Uptown, 508 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Charlotte
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open