Event has ended
There are all sorts of exciting innovations and new best practices coming to the world of email marketing in 2018. Join SendGrid’s nurture and conversion team (Jill Guest, Matt Rushing, Ellie Johnson, and Austin Whiting) at our next Marketo User Group as the email marketing and automation pros describe the hot trends they've tried, where they've had success and challenges, and recommendations for how others can use new technology and techniques.
- 3:00-3:15 – Arrivals and networking
- 3:15-3:30 – Introductions and housekeeping
- 3:30-3:45 – Ginger Wilson Presentation: Leveraging Snippets in your Marketo instance
- 3:45-4:30 – SendGrid Presentation: Innovation in Email Marketing
- 4:30-5:00 – Discussion
- Date: Wednesday, August 29th
- Time: 3:00-5:00 pm MT
- SendGrid HQ
1801 California Street, 5th Floor
Denver, CO 80202
- Parking and Arrivals: There is parking available on the street and in the garages next to the building and across the street. (SendGrid is unfortunately unable to validate parking.) There is also a light rail stop next to the building.
- Someone from SendGrid will be in the lobby to badge attendees up to the SendGrid office, and there will be signs directing you to the event space.
- SendGrid HQ
Don't forget to RSVP, and we'll see you then!
Marisa Rybar and Ginger Wilson
Marketo User Group Co-Leaders
When and Where
Start Time:Aug 29, 2018 2:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Aug 29, 2018 4:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:SendGrid HQ, 1801 California Street, 5th Floor, Denver
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Marisa Rybar (Owner)