Event has ended
1) We won top 3 MUG for most attendance at Summit. I'll be handing out cool purple swag for everyone. Yay!
2) Interactive workshop on Making the Most out of your A/B testing (This is an encore of the workshop I gave at summit)
3) Discussion on Marketing and Sales Alignment. Processes, people, and technology for lead hand off, lead routing, round robin, SDRs, SLAs, MQLs, KPIs, territory assignment, who's responsible for what, measuring meetings, etc
2:00 - 3:00 Workshop: Making the Most out of your A/B testing
3:00 - 3:45 Group discussion: Marketing and Sales Alignment
3:45 - 4:00 Tech Stack and Who's hiring
How to make the most out of your A/B testing
Jessica Kao, SV MUG Leader
As marketers, we want to constantly optimize what we do from email subject lines, to ad copy, to button color, to landing pages, but how do we set up a proper A/B test and avoid letting bad data leaAs marketers, we want to constantly optimize all our marketing programs, from email subject lines to ad copy to button color to landing pages. How do we set up a proper A/B test and avoid letting bad data lead us astray?
You will learn:
1) How to plan your A/B test to get meaningful data,
2) How to avoid the most common testing mistakes
3) How to interpret your results to optimize your marketing so your data doesn't lead you astray.
When and Where
Start Time:Jul 16, 2018 2:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Jul 16, 2018 4:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Ruckus Wireless, 350 W Java Dr, Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open