Thursday, July 12, 2018 at DaVita
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Join us at our next Marketo User Group as Synthio joins us to discuss common challenges marketers face with maintaining up-to-date and accurate databases. This will be an engaging session that will share best practices and advance your understanding of data quality issues.
Chaim Frenkel is the Director of Channel Partners at Synthio managing their strategic partnership with Marketo. He has led 15+ Marketo User Groups across the country. With over a decade of experience as alliances executive, he focuses on building strategic partnerships and scaling early stage companies.
- 3:00-3:15 – Arrivals and networking
- 3:15-3:30 – Introductions and housekeeping
- 3:30-3:45 – Ginger Wilson Presentation: Tokenizing your Marketo
- 3:45-4:30 – Synthio Presentation: Data Hygiene & Cleansing Best Practices
- 4:30-5:00 – Discussion
- Date: Thursday, July 12th
- Time: 3:00-5:00 pm MT
- 2000 16th Street
- Denver, CO 80302
- Parking: There is metered street parking, free 2 hour street parking across the bridge by Amato Ale House, or an hourly parking garage down the street.
- You will be asked to sign in at the front desk, but the meeting will be on floor 7 in the "Wisdom" conference room. The front desk will direct everyone up as the elevator system is a little tricky.
See you then!
Marisa Rybar and Ginger Wilson
Marketo User Group Co-Leaders
2000 16th Street Denver United States