Thursday, April 26, 2018 at WeWork LoHi
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
The Marketing team must balance the business needs to drive engagement with prospects and customers, while maintaining compliance with increasingly stringent data protection regulations. Join us on April 26th as we discuss the challenges with maintaining data quality in implementing an ABM strategy and measuring engagement throughout the buyers’ journey – from identifying target prospects through building customer success. Our presenters will share examples on how to build an engagement strategy that aligns with GDPR and can position the organization for future data protection requirements, as well as productivity hacks to ensure GDPR compliance for your Marketo and Salesforce instance.
- Kristina Schroffel, Marketing Automation Specialist at DigitalGlobe
- Sheila Gregory, Enterprise Account Director at Leadspace
- Kyle McCormick, Senior Marketing Operations Analyst at LogRhythm
- Anne Lannan, Marketing and Sales Consultant (former VP of Marketing Operations at LogRhythm and VP of Client Success at Ecosystems)
- 3:00-3:15 – Arrivals and networking
- 3:15-3:30 – Introductions and housekeeping
- 3:30-3:45 – DigitalGlobe Presentation: Marketo – Slack integration
- 3:45-3:50 – Introduction to LeadSpace
- 3:50-4:35 – Presentation: Driving Engagement throughout the Buyers’ Journey – Using Data to Target, Win, and Retain Customers
- 4:35-5:00 – Discussion
- Date: Thursday, April 26th
- Time: 3:00-5:00 pm MT
- WeWork LoHi
2420 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Parking: There is metered street parking, free 2 hour street parking across the bridge by Amato Ale House, or an hourly parking garage in the building itself.
- WeWork LoHi
- Don't forget to RSVP!
See you then!
Marisa Rybar and Ginger Wilson
Marketo User Group Co-Leaders
2420 17th Street, Floor 3 Denver United States