Event has ended
Hey Houston User Group!
Our next MUG meeting will be at the Pros office on Thursday 3/29 from 3:30pm - 5:00pm CT. We're going to do a non sponsored happy hour after around the midtown area, so you can have a beer while the traffic dies down.
The topic for the meeting will be Marketo's new Data Retention policy and the Winter '18 release. Please RSVP to save your spot!
PROS (Global Headquarters)
3100 Main St. Houston TX 77002
Contact: Enrique Arana, Cell 713 444 0817, email: email@example.com
Parking and other Instructions:
- PROS office is located at the HCC building near midtown (On the corner of Elgin St. and Travis St.). You will find the parking garage entrance (See Highlighted X below) on Elgin st. across the street from the HCC building.
- When you enter the garage you will be prompted to retrieve a parking ticket – Keep it somewhere handy as you will need it to exit. We will also provide a validation ticket that you can use when you leave but the gates are usually open after 5PM so they will probably will not be needed.
- Designated parking for visitors are on the highest levels in the parking garage on the roof level or 7th floor. Once parked take the Elevator to the 3rd floor where you will take the skybridge from the garage to the HCC building.
- Follow the corridor to the elevators and board the elevators on the right hand side and go to the 9th floor.
- Check in at the front desk and they will guide you to our meeting room: Atlantic Ocean
If you’re up for it we’re planning a happy hour (Non Pros sponsored) after the meeting and plan to walk 2 blocks and head to Wooster’s Garden or Beer Market Co (links below). Its going to be fun see you soon : )
Beer Market Co
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 29, 2018 1:30 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Mar 29, 2018 3:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:3100 Main St. Houston TX 77002
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Amanda Thomas (Owner)