Event has ended
The DC/NOVA MUG will meet on March 8 in honor of International Women’s Day.
Please join us at the Snagajob offices in Arlington at 5:30pm EST as we cover two hot topics:
- 3 Months and Counting: Getting Ready for GDPR Compliance
Laura Dimon, Marketing Ops, CommScope
Learn how the Marketing Operations group at CommScope (25,000+ employee; Global network infrastructure provider) is getting ready for GDPR:
- What is GDPR and how will this impact your marketing efforts
- Getting started and steps to becoming GDPR compliant
- Making sure your Marketo and CRM instances are GDPR compliant
- Expanding the role of Marketing Ops
Sue Keith, Managing Partner, Ceres Talent
It’s clear that marketing ops is an essential part of today’s marketing organization, yet you can talk to 50 different teams and get just as many perceptions about their responsibilities. As more companies recognize the power of MO in affecting growth, where is the industry headed and how can you emerge from the #martech stack to impact strategy?
- Trends in martech careers
- How to expand your opportunities for growth
- The convergence of marketing ops and business ops
Food and drinks courtesy of Rybbon, the digital gifting platform that makes it super easy for marketers to give their campaigns a lift.
Thank you Rybbon!
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 8, 2018 2:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Mar 8, 2018 5:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Snagajob ofices, 1919 N Lynn St, Arlington, VA 22209
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Helen Abramova (Owner)