Event has ended
I recently went through a rebrand and lost access to the community for a bit. I finally created my old login again and am now able to post about our next user group meeting.
Put it on your calendar, October 18th. We will be having a Spooktacular time with our Marketo friends. We have arranged a great speaker, @Adam Horowitz – Main Street Hub, who will keep us on our toes with scary stories of dirty lists, bounced emails, and overgrown databases.
Our spooky host will be nonother than Bulldog Solutions, a built-in Austin agency focusing on helping their customers utilize technology to solve Marketing problems.
- 4:00 pm – Arrive and mingle
- 4:30 pm – Introduction and Kick off
- 4:40 pm – Bulldog Solutions Introduction
- 4:55 pm – Adam Horowitz – Main Street Hub, The Marketo Trifecta: Improving list hygiene, email deliverability, and maintaining database compliance.
- 5:25 pm – Closing and Open discussion
- 5:30 pm – Bulldog’s Spooky Social.
Karen and I would love to see all of you there. Also make sure you spread the word.
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 18, 2017 2:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Oct 18, 2017 4:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Bulldog Solutions, 7600 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Building C Suite 250, Austin
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Anthony Figgins (Owner)