Thursday, October 5, 2017 at Antenna – 219 N. 2nd Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
We are excited to get the gang back together at the next meeting on Thursday, October 5, 9-11am at Antenna’s office in the North Loop – 219 N 2nd Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55401. Parking in the surface lot next to our building is FREE and easy to access – please see details below.
We are especially excited for this meeting as it will be the first one Antenna is hosting as CO-LEADERS. “The Christina’s” are very excited to join Cam & Sarah as leaders of the Minneapolis Marketo User Group and help take this group to the next level!
When: Thursday, October 5 from 9-11am
Where: Antenna – 219 N. 2nd Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55401 – Free parking is available until 11am in the Monte Carlo valet parking lot on the North-West side of the building. Otherwise, there is ample street parking available.
- 9am: Breakfast
- 9:15am: Welcome + Updates
- 9:30am: PANEL DISCUSSION: The Struggle is Real – Content Marketing + Marketo
- Peter Bregman (Senior Demand Generation Manager, Qumu)
- Beth Holine (Digital Marketing Manager, Edmentum)
- Mandy Groen (Digital, Marketing Manager, Hoonuit)
- 10:30am: Networking + Bird of a Feather Discussions
- BOF: New to Marketo, Content Marketing, SFDC Integration
We hope to see you there!
Cam Conrad, Christina Lefebvre, Sarah Solbrig, Christina Tibesar
Minneapolis MUG Leaders
Antenna – 219 N. 2nd Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55401