Thursday, September 14, 2017 at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Boston
Starts at 4:30 AM · Ends at 7:30 AM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
My company, Lattice Engines, is hosting a breakfast at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Boston next Thursday (Sept 14, 7:30AM - 10:30AM).
We'll have speakers there from Sirius Decisions, Adobe, Dell, LiveRamp and Thompson Reuters talking about how they used Artificial Intelligence in their demand gen programs. Each of these speakers will speak to specific examples of ABM campaigns and lead-based marketing tactics they used to drive their business.
- Kerry Cunningham, Research Director at Sirius Decisions
- Paul Danahy, Sr. Director of Revenue Ops at Dell EMC
- Scott Leslie, Enterprise Marketing Automation Manager at Adobe
- Ben Coffee, Head of Marketing Ops at LiveRamp
- Bijal Sheth, VP of Strategy and Retention at Thomson Reuters
The audience will be a mix of demand gen marketers, marketing ops and sales ops practitioners and managers and promises to be a great opportunity to network.
If you're interested, please register here: http://bit.ly/UnlockGrowthwithLattice.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them here or email me at nipul [at] lattice-engines.com