Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at ABILITY Network
Starts at 7:00 AM · Ends at 9:00 AM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Join us for our May MUG meeting, sponsored by PFL. We will be covering highlights from key Summit sessions and holding workshop time as usual.
9 – 9:15: Housekeeping and Introductions
9:15 – 9:30: Sponsor Presentation, "Driving Customer Engagement" with Marne Reed, Chief Evangelist and Head of Strategic Alliances at PFL.com
Presentation summary: The promise of marketing automation is to move away from disparate solutions and create a true engagement journey delivering the right content at the right time based on how people are interacting with your brand. But how do you create that engagement and get the results you need when the digital world is so cluttered? Learn how some marketers are engaging with their leads and prospect, driving double digit response rates using a tactile approach in their marketing campaigns.
9:30 - 10: Summit Highlights
- Rachel McWithey , Sr. Manager, Marketing Systems at Concur
- Cam Conrad, Marketing Operations Specialist at ABILITY Network
- Sarah Solbrig, Marketing Automation Specialist at ABILITY Network
- Christina Lefebvre, Marketing Automation Consultant, Antenna
- YOUR NAME HERE! Let us know if you’d like to speak for five minutes about your key takeways!
10 – 11: Workshop/Open Discussion Time
Marne with PFL is also available after the meeting for 1:1 discussion about PFL. If you would like to schedule a meeting with her, please contact Marne directly at email@example.com or 406.580.0027.
100 N 6th Street (Butler Square building) Minneapolis United States