Monday, March 20, 2017 at Westin Waltham
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Join us at for an action-packed afternoon (in either Boston or Waltham) to discuss all things account-based marketing (ABM). Whether you're just launching or scaling your ABM strategy, you will be more successful with the right tools. Learn strategies and best practices from Marvel Markets as well as see Marketo's ABM tool in action. We are happy to be able to bring this event to both of our locations to meet the needs of all our members. However, space is limited. Please register today to reserve your spot at either location: Boston-Waltham Marketo User Group
Monday, Mar 20th in Waltham at the Waltham Westin
Tuesday, Mar 21st in Boston at the Hyatt Regency
Increase engagement levels across your strategic accounts and learn how to:
- Target the RIGHT accounts
- Engage key decision-makers across channels
- Measure with an account-lens so you can optimize your programs
- See our Web Personalization and ABM tools in action!
- Mike Fazio, Director of Solutions Consulting, Marketo
- Amanda Thall, Senior Strategist & ABM Practice Lead, Marvel Marketers
Space is limited so RSVP today. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Register Today: Boston-Waltham Marketo User Group