Event has ended
2017 Marketing Strategies - Panel Discussion & Networking
Whether you’re a leader setting strategy for a large marketing team or an individual contributor establishing your own objectives, you’ll drive more success in 2017 if you run marketing like a business. That means thinking strategically about your plans, execution, measurement, and optimization cycles.
To kick off the new year (ya, we know we’re a little late) we’re challenging everyone in our marketing community to share their top 2017 marketing strategies, as well as the role Marketo will play. Here are some questions to think about in preparation:
· Planning: What strategies and processes guide your annual planning process? What is the top tip you’d recommend for marketers to consider as they plan?
· Executing: As marketers, we’re almost always under pressure to do more with less – how will you create efficiencies? What are your top performing programs or channels and why?
· Measuring: With the concept #MetricsThatMatter in mind, what are the KPIs that you use to measure the performance of your programs, marketing team, and yourself? How do you communicate marketing’s performance to the rest of the company?
· Optimizing: How do you use metrics to drive decisions? How do you prioritize all the projects you could be doing to improve performance?
Join us on Wednesday February 22nd to hear pro tips from a panel of local marketing leaders to kick off the conversation:
· Emily Dick, Director of Marketing at QuickMobile
· Scott MacGregor, Manager, Marketing Operations and GTM Technology at FINCAD
· Preet Minhas, Director of Marketing at Clio
· Gary Amaral, Senior Director of Demand Generation at Hootsuite
4:00 – 4:30: networking and cocktails
4:30 – 5:15: panel discussion
5:15 – 5:45: Q&A and group discussion
5:45 – 6:30: networking and cocktails
When and Where
Start Time:Feb 22, 2017 4:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Feb 22, 2017 6:30 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Allocadia: 1400 – 1066 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open