Monday, September 18, 2017 at Marketo EMEA - Dublin (Ireland)
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends on Sep 19, 2017 at 7:30 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
NL - Marketo User Group Meeting
The Netherlands Marketo user group, focussing on BeNeLux, will meet again on September 19th. This time at Marketo's EMEA head office in Dublin, Ireland. Please note flights are not included. This should be a very fruitfull day together with Marketo!
12:00 - Welcome, Marketo (Incl. Lunch), Ray Coppinger, Head of Marketing EMEA, Marketo
12:20 - The new office building – Sinead DeBrun, Office Manager, Marketo
12:30 - Meet the support team – Head of Support, Marketo
12:45 - 2017's main announcements – Peter Bell, Senior Product Manager, Marketo (e.g. Product Roadmap, etc)
13:45 - Coffee break
14:00 - Showcase: Account Based Marketing, Lorna Miller, Solutions Consultant, Marketo
14:30 - Showcase: Real Time Personalization, Lorna Miller, Solutions Consultant, Marketo
15:00 - Showcase: AdBridge, Lorna Miller, Solutions Consultant, Marketo
15:30 - Alexa ;-)
15:45 - Round table (People who need to catch a flight can leave at any time)
16:45 - End
??:?? - Get to gather for dinner in down town Dublin.
Flight examples (to and back on the same day)
- Ryanair | AMS->DUB: 10:00-10:40 | DUB->AMS: 19:00-21:40 | €61,-
- Aer Lingus | AMS->DUB: 09:35-10:15 | DUB->AMS: 19:00-21:40 | €116,-
- You can also stay in a hotel in down town Dublin. And fly back the next day (a few attendees have planned for this. Some are staying in The Merchant House).
We could then go out for dinner Tuesday evening.
Transfer examples (though maybe Marketo can arrange something):
- Walk to bus Bus 700 at the airport in 6 minutes + get out at Burton Hall Road 50 minutes and 16 stops later + Walk 11 minutes to Marketo (1:10 total travel time)
- Take a taxi (25km through Dublin or 35km around Dublin) in about 35 minutes. And we could of course share a taxi ;-)
Marketo EMEA - Dublin (Ireland)
Level 2, Red Oak North, South County Business Park Leopardstown, Dublin 18 Ireland
+31615291986 · email@example.com