Event has ended
Hello ATX MUGgers
What: Practical Application for Campaign Attribution in Marketo
When: Wednesday, October 12th 2016 from 3PM to 5PM
Where: Slake Cafe [120 E. 7th St., Austin, TX 78701]
I'm excited to announce The Pedowitz Group will be speaking at the next Austin User Group meeting. Steve, Allison, Bill, Charlotte, Jessica, and Evan are long time members of the group with decades of Marketo experience combined.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Attribution naming conventions
- First touch, last touch, multi-touch: which one(s) to use and why
- Capturing timestamps for pipeline velocity reporting
- Tips on capturing attributions (esp. if they don't convert on the first touch)
- Operational considerations (what needs to be set up and how in Marketo and CRM to ensure data is properly synced between them)
- Challenges with revenue attribution and overcoming them
Mutesix & The Pedowitz Group will be providing food and drinks for the attendees. Stay tuned for the Q&A session where Steve will reveal some of his favorite tips and tricks using a Marketo instance.
Note: This meeting will be the 2nd Week of October, not the 1st.
Look forward to seeing ya'll there!
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 12, 2016 1:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Oct 12, 2016 3:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Slake Cafe, 120 E 7th St,, Austin
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open