Event has ended
Join us on Friday, August 5th for a day dedicated to making sure the Indian Creek Elementary School is ready for the 2016/17 school year!
DO NOT REGISTER IN THIS EVENT, if you want to join us, register here please.
Indian Creek Elementary, located in DeKalb County School District, is a school serving over 1,000 students - primary refugees - the current student body represents 40 different countries. Indian Creek is in need of some love - we're going transform the school and get it ready for the upcoming school year. We'll paint murals, ensure the playgrounds are up to safety code, plant gardens, and prepare the classrooms for the incoming students.
Join us and you'll get to roll up your sleeves, mingle with your teammates, and enjoy a day outside doing great things for the community.
- Date: Friday August 5, 2016
- Project Start Time: 10:00am- 3pm
- What should volunteers wear?: Closed toe shoes and clothes that can get dirty
- Project Tasks: Painting (classrooms and mural boards), Playground landscaping, Computer lab set up, Organize classrooms, and Cleaning
- Family and Friends encouraged to join us!
- Location- Indian Creek Elementary- 724 N. Indian Creek Drive Clarkston, GA. 30021
- Marketo will be providing transportation from their Atlanta office. Contact your Customer AccountManager for information.
Would you want to join us? Register here
When and Where
Start Time:Aug 5, 2016 10:00 AM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Aug 5, 2016 3:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Indian Creek Elementary- 724 N. Indian Creek Drive Clarkston, GA. 30021
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open